Parmanand College Of Fire Engineering and Safety Management
NEBOSH Certified Silver Learning Partner
About :Parmanand College OF Fire Engineering and Safety Management: Founded in 1999,PCFSM is a part of S.S.B.S.S (Sarwadnya Shaikshanik Bahuuddeshiya Sevabhavi Sanstha) organization and registered under it. PCFSM is government registered (Reg.No.MH/AWB/724/06 ) and also has the certification approval like (ISO 9001:2015) International organization for standardization certified institute and (ISO 45001:2018) Occupational Health and Safety Management System certified college.
About NEBOSH: The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) offers globally recognized qualifications covering health and safety and risk management. A significant number of health and safety job adverts specify NEBOSH qualifications, demonstrating the high standard of NEBOSH courses and training. As an examination board, NEBOSH provides a syllabus and exams for training providers. NEBOSH courses are varied and cater to all levels of staff in a range of workplaces. The courses offer globally recognized qualifications such as the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, which are excellent first steps towards becoming a fully qualified health and safety professional. Qualifications are also available for Construction Safety and for Fire Safety and Risk Management.
Contact Us for Counseling
NEBOSH IGC Course
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Every workplace will benefit from this course.
- Managers, supervisors, and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities can benefit from this course.
- Ideal for people starting out in a career in health and safety.
- The qualification centers around risk assessment. Successful learners will be able to do the following through study and workplace application:
- Carry out risk assessments with confidence.
- Create and carry out a clear action plan.
Manage and reduce workplace hazards.
Support and develop your company’s health and safety cultur
It’s a 2 Step Process
- IG1 – An open book examination to assess what you know. This is scenario-based and will include a closing interview, you will be asked questions about your submission.
- IG2 – A practical risk assessment to assess what you can do (3 hours).
Unit IG1: Management of Health and Safety
Reason for managing health and safety
How does HSMS work?
What does it look like?
(people and process)
Monitoring and measurement
Unit IG2: Risk Assessment
Monitoring and measurement
Chemical and Biological Agents
General Workplace Issues
Learning Outcome from NEBOSH IGC Course
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- Relevant key international standards
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan
- Manage and minimize workplace risks
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture