Parmanand Fire Engineering & Safety Management College
Fill the Application Form Completely and attach the following documents with it
The List of the Document are as follows:
- Eight passport size recent photographs.
- Two sets of attested Xerox copies of mark sheets of the recent education completed With Original
- Two sets of attested Xerox copies of school leaving certificate/passing certificate(H.S.C./S.S.C.)/date of birth Certificate
- Employment certificate for working personnel coming through their Firms/Organizations/Institutions, etc.
- Organization Certificate to be produce while reporting to College
- A Demand Draft of part payment/admission fee in favor of “PARMANAND FIRE SAFETY & MANAGEMENT COLLEGE”, payable at AURANGABAD (Maharashtra) must be submitted along with the admission form
- NO FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PART PAYMENT/ADMISSION FEE.
Note*: On line Enquiry cum Registration form (soft copy) to submitted & Hard copy with above mentioned documents send by Reg. post or Courier to above mentioned college address.
Click on the below button to see courses offered by PCFSM
PCFSM has following eligibility criteria
- Eligibility criteria and duration are subject to change if found necessary
- 10th Pass, 12th Pass (any stream),Diploma Pass (any stream), B.SC., B.Com., B.A. Graduates, Engineering Graduates candidate from recognized educational Board/University /Society is entitled for admission to these courses
- No entrance examination. (Interview)
- No Payment Seats /No Donations
- Duration mentioned is for training/ contact hours only.
- Admissions are open on “First Come First Serve” basis
- The applicant should have clean track record throughout his academic in school / college/ service/ post education life
- All those service personnel who are already engaged with their jobs and are vigorous to join this field for bright future
- Personnel of fire departments and or safety management departments from various Institutions/Organizations can seek admission for further advanced education and training program